Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

FARAFINA TRUST WORKSHOP: DAY 5

Today we learnt about nonfiction from Adewale Maja Pearse. I dunno… didn’t find today quite as interesting as the other days. But I did get my Purple Hibiscus and The Thing around Your Neck signed by Chimamanda. Half of a Yellow Sun tomorrow. 

Oh, and we had a nice lunch.

Our writing assignment for today is to write about today at the workshop. I don’t feel very inspired on the subject. Hope I can get something done.

We finished early today, compared to the other days, and some of us went out for drinks. It was fun.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's because you're not a fan of non-fiction? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jaycee: that's part of it, i think. but i've been doing quite a bit of nonfiction lately.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...