Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I GOT IN!

Good news. I got accepted to attend the Farafina Trust Creative Writing Workshop. I'm really excited (I will get to meet Chimamanda! Yay!), especially since I wasn't able to attend either of the last two sessions - even though I was accepted - because I was doing my youth service in Onitsha and I couldn't make the trip to Lagos.

It will be a wonderful experience and I'm looking forward to it. The workshop runs from 23 June to 2 July, and I shall be blogging about my experiences - daily, if possible. Enjoy. I know I will.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Look forward to your blogs, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    The AfroSays writer, Pemi Aguda (Dark Betty) would be there too. Y'all should hook up.

    I applied too, didn't get in, wish there were going to be recordings though.

    Please do blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Afro: I'll definitely look for her. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete