Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

NAIJA STORIES ANTHOLOGY



The Naija Stories anthology is out, and I'm pretty excited cos I'm getting published for the first time. My short story, "Blame it on a Yellow Dress" is in there, along with 29 other great stories out of Nigeria. That's the book cover above. You can buy the e-book on smashwords.com; buy the paperback via the NaijaStories Createspace Store; buy in Kindle format from Amazon.com, and the Nook version on Barnes & Noble Online. You can also read the stories on the Naija Stories website (but you'd have to be a member of the site and pay 200 points for each story). The paperback should be available in Nigeria soon. I'll spread the word as soon as it comes.


Bottom line: get your purses out and buy our book! Pretty please :-D

2 comments:

  1. I hope no other NJS author sees this comment but i think your story was the best of all our stories!

    I so want to learn how to write like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-)

      I won't tell any of the others *sealed lips*

      Delete